The currencies dialog is used to edit, modify and manage the currencies available for the wallets.
|Update on-line||Trigger to update exchanges rate on-line. This is disabled when you only have a single currency.
This is an extra feature relying on third party (>= 5.1.7: fixer.io, prior was yahoo).
display currency ISO code, name, symbol, exchange rate and last modified date
|Add||open a dialog to add a new currency
+ see the notes below.
|Edit||open a dialog to edit the selected currency|
|Delete||delete the selected currency|
|Set as base||set the selected currency to be the base currency|
- you can pick up new currencies from the official ISO 4217 list
- you can define a custom currency for discontinued or cryptocurrency
When you define a custom currency, please take care of the following:
- the Name must be at least 3 chars long
- the ISO code is optional, but you cannot change it easily later on
- the ISO code must be 3 chars long and cannot be the same an existing ISO 4217 one
Display the currency symbol and name
Enable to chnage the exchange rate (if currency is not the base one)
Display a sample of the currency format
|Symbol||Symbol that prefix the amount|
|Is prefix||define is the symbol is a prefix symbol|
|Decimal char||Character to be used as decimal separator|
|Frac digits||Number of digits after decimal separator|
|Grouping char||Character to be used as grouping separator|