Welcome to HomeBank !
Free, easy, personal accounting for everyone
«HomeBank» is free software that will assist you to manage your personal accounting.
It is designed to easy to use and be able to analyse your personal finance in detail using powerful filtering tools and graphs.
If you are looking for a completely free and easy way to manage your personal accounting then «HomeBank» should be the software of choice.
Take some time to try it out, you won't regret it !
«HomeBank» also benefits of more than 18 years of user experience and feedback, and is translated by its users in around 50 languages.
It is available on most common devices and operating systems, such as Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux, FreeBSD, and was ported by 3rd party to MacOSX, and Nokia N***.
A new project is on the run with the goal to write a minimal Android application.
Hot news !
This is a major release with new features, and bugfix...
- portable version for Windows
- where your money goes mainwindow report
- category split for transactions
- new filters for account window
- scheduled append until a day of month
- new color scheme for charts
- lots of more features and wishes
- lots of bug fixes
- see the changelog for more details
Source code repository
A source code repository is available at Launchpad.
> Visit code repository