Need some help ?
Where to start ?
|Download / Install||> Read Troubleshooting|
> Facebook Page
> RSS feed
|Usage, Learn, Ask||
> Read the documentation
> Search into the FAQ
> Ask a question
|Found a bug/problem||> Report a bug|
|Suggest a feature||> Open a wish bug|
- Once you have started the program, just press F1 to access the HTML built-in system.
- Browse the online version, in English.
Here are a few non-official tutorial from the web, you may find some as well in your language from any search engine:
- Get started with HomeBank, an open source personal finance app (Jan 20, 2019)
- Alternative for Quicken: HomeBank Finance/Accounting Software Tutorial (Sep 07, 2018)
- Organising your finances with HomeBank (May 5, 2016)
- A Personal Money And Finance Account Manager (Mar 13, 2015)
- Manage your money in Linux with HomeBank (Feb 7, 2010)
- Get started with HomeBank (Jul 28, 2009)
- Keep tabs on your finances with HomeBank (Sep 30, 2008)
- Get your finances back in order (May 11, 2017)
- A Personal Money And Finance Account Manager (March 13, 2015)
- Free personal accounting and budget software (July 21, 2014)
- Manage your personal accounts at home with homebank in Ubuntu (May 21, 2008)
3rd party tools
For subject not related to any point on this page, you can send me an email at:
I do manage HomeBank freely in my spare time, so it may take long to reply sometimes (I mean weeks, month maybe). So please be patient to get a reply !