Import & Export data
- Import from many formats: Easily import your accounts from Quicken
or Microsoft Money, and many other financial management programs. Supported file formats
includes QIF, OFX, QFX, and CSV.
- Duplicate detection: HomeBank will detect and identify the
duplicate transactions and will enables you to choose what to do.
- Export: Easily export your accounts to QIF format, and
various datas parts to CSV format.
- Account types :
Bank, Cash, Asset, Credit card, Liability, your accounts can be assigned to a
type and will be grouped into the account summary.
- Cheque increment : Set cheque numbers for 2 pad of cheque and
HomeBank will automatically manage the increment during the transaction add.
- Account details : Set an initial and minimum balance,
store your account number and bank name for reference.
- Scheduled transactions: Easily turn any transaction into a
repeating event (like those darn utility bills!).
- Category split: Split the amount of a transaction
into several categories.
- Internal transfer: Easily transfer money between accounts
which can be automated.
- Quick seizure: Quickly transform any transaction to
a template that simplify the seizure of common transactions, or inherit from an
- Multiple field edition: You can easily change every values
for several transaction at once.
- Small icons: Enjoy the icons for payment mode and
transaction status, plus the additional paymode field.
- Tag field: Tag your transactions for another analysis axis.
- Remind this: Put any transaction in a remind state to keep
an eye on debt you have or people have to you.
- Dynamic reports: Various reports will deliver the information
you need at your fingertips using dynamic powerfull reports with nice 2d charts.
- Quick & easy: Easily adjust the report parameters with some
presets, or get more fine results with filtering by every transaction fields.
- Various reports: Repartition or time reports, you will
find one to analyse what your are lookig for. Also track the budget, or check
the balance for any overdrawn, even knows your vehicle costs and fuel consumption.
- Beautiful charts: The charts available are bars, lines and
pie. The design was inspired from google analytics and you can change the x-factor
dynamically and also the color scheme.
- Month / Annual budget: Set a budget to each categories with
same amount or different amount per month.
- View non-budget: Force the view of some categories into the
budget report as well.
- Import/Export: Import/export the budget into CSV files.
Categories & Payees
- Automatic assignment: Define some rules and HomeBank will
assign payees and/or categories for you.
- Direct add: Add new categories and payees directly from
the transaction register.
- Auto-completion: Never get lost if you have thousand of
payees or categories, HomeBank will find it with the first letters.
- Euro minor: You can setup a minor currency
and switch the display into it at a glance.
- Portability: The account data file is a simple XML format
file. Store all of your account data in a single data file for easy backup or
- Nice interface: Track your finances in style!
- Multiple windows: HomeBank has the ability to compare multiple
different sets of data together because of its multiple window design. So you can
easily compare accounts, reports the way you want.