Need some help ?
Where to start ?
|Download / Install||> Read Troubleshooting|
> Facebook Page
> RSS feed
|Usage, Learn, Ask||
> Read the documentation
> Search into the FAQ
> Ask a question
|Found a bug/problem||> Report a bug|
|Suggest a feature||> Open a wish bug|
- Once you have started the program, just press F1 to access the HTML built-in system.
- Browse the online version, in English.
Here are a few non-official tutorial from the web, you may find some as well in your language from any search engine:
- Get started with HomeBank, an open source personal finance app (Jan 20, 2019)
- Alternative for Quicken: HomeBank Finance/Accounting Software Tutorial (Sep 07, 2018)
- Organising your finances with HomeBank (May 5, 2016)
- A Personal Money And Finance Account Manager (Mar 13, 2015)
- Manage your money in Linux with HomeBank (Feb 7, 2010)
- Get started with HomeBank (Jul 28, 2009)
- Keep tabs on your finances with HomeBank (Sep 30, 2008)
- Get your finances back in order (May 11, 2017)
- A Personal Money And Finance Account Manager (March 13, 2015)
- Free personal accounting and budget software (July 21, 2014)
- Manage your personal accounts at home with homebank in Ubuntu (May 21, 2008)
For subject not related to any point on this page, you can send me an email at:
I do manage HomeBank freely in my spare time, so it may take long to reply sometimes (I mean weeks, month maybe). So please be patient to get a reply !