Free personal finance software, money management
HomeBank is a free software (as in "free speech" and also as in "free beer") that will assist you to manage your personal accounting.
It is designed to easy to use and be able to analyse your personal finance and budget in detail using powerful filtering tools and beautiful charts.
If you are looking for a completely free and easy application to manage your personal accounting, budget, finance then HomeBank should be the software of choice.
HomeBank also benefits of more than 19 years of user experience and feedback, and is translated by its users in around 56 languages.
It is available on most common devices and operating systems, such as Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux, FreeBSD, and was ported by 3rd party to MacOSX, and Nokia N***.
A new project is on the run with the goal to write a minimal Android application.
- Cross platform, supports GNU/Linux, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X
- Import easily from Intuit Quicken, Microsoft Money or other software
- Import bank account statements (OFX, QIF, CSV, QFX)
- Duplicate transaction detection
- Automatic cheque numbering
- Various account types : Bank, Cash, Asset, Credit card, Liability
- Scheduled transaction
- Category split
- Internal transfer
- Month/Annual budget
- Dynamic powerful reports with charts
- Automatic category/payee assignment
- Vehicule cost
- Translated in around 56 languages
You're encouraged to translate HomeBank into your native language.